Just before we hear "good night and good game", Jeff and Aaron spend a few minutes giving a verbal hug - from advice or an invitation to be vulnerable to reassurance that you're okay even if you aren't okay.Edit
If you need a place to relive those last few minutes of the episode, look no farther:Edit
- The choice between Shao Klown or a Middle-Aged Weimaraner -or- "Eat my chili and be nice to each other"
- Be open to discovering people in their element or "talking to your dad about sports is a magical experience"
- Aaron's solo episode or "you are incredible, you are so special, you are a one-of-a-kind, you are enough"
- Try to make the choice to have a wonderful day or "just keep playing that little clip from my voice over and over and over again and then you'll feel fucking awesome"
- Share in an experience or "Encourage your friends to keep on enjoying the things that make them happy"
- Be good to your crew or "Watch our for each other, take care of each other, be good to each other, love each other"
- Make yourself your number 1 priority or "Your happiness and your health are of the utmost importance rather than being performative and making other people happy"
- Reject the American notion of being emotionally closed off or "The people that you love- tell them you love them"
All items (21)